Pre-Kindergarten Tuition Rates, 2019-2020
|Full Program||Half-Time Program|
|Two Year Old||$7,300||$5,445|
|Three & Four Year Olds||$7,000||$5,035|
*Half-Time program tuition is available for students who attend either five days a week from 8:10 am – 11:00 am or three full days per week.
Pre-Kindergarten Tuition Includes:
- Academic programming, Monday-Friday, 8:10 am – 2:45 pm
- Healthy snacks during morning snack time
- Hot lunch with milk (students may also bring lunch if desired)
- After school child care, Monday-Friday, 2:45 pm – 4:00 pm (additional fee assessed for 4:00 – 5:00 pm)
- Registration Fee: $150.00 per child due with Registration
- Pre-K Supply Fee: $200.00 per child
- Health & Safety Fee: $100.00 per family
- Diocesan Insurance Fee: $30.00 per child
A $1,000.00 discount is applied to the youngest Pre-Kindergarten student enrolled who has a sibling(s) also enrolled at St. Joseph School.
A Summer Session is offered for incoming and outgoing Pre-Kindergarten students each year. Click here for more details.
Tuition assistance is available for families enrolled in our school, regardless of religious affiliation. To be considered, complete the online application at www.factsmgt.com, click on “Grant & Aid Assesment” prior to April 30, 2019. There is a cost of $15.00 for submitting a TAP application.
Tuition Payment Schedules
Saint Joseph School offers three ways to make tuition payments. All families are enrolled in the FACTS Tuition Management program per Diocesan Policy. Families may sign up for online and/or automatic payments at https://online.factsmgt.com/signin/3FRSR.
- Single payment made June 15 (receives a 5% discount).
- Two payments, made August 1 and January 3. There is a $10.00 annual fee assessed by FACTS
- Ten monthly payments made through FACTS Tuition Payment Plan. Payment may be withdrawn between the 5th and 25th of the month. There is a $40.00 annual fee assessed by FACTS. Plans may begin in July or August.
Enrollment Schedule and Application
Enrollment for new families begins Monday, April 1, 2019. Class sizes are limited and space is reserved with a completed admissions application and registration fee.
Private tours may be scheduled by emailing Kaitlyn Henry at email@example.com or calling (304) 267-6447, ext. 7.