Pre-Kindergarten Tuition Rates, 2020-2021
|Full Time||Part Time|
Little Crusaders- 2/3 Year Old Program $7,100.00 $5,000.00
PreK Jr.- 3/4 Year Old Program $7,100.00 $5,000.00
Pre-Kindergarten- 4/5 Year Old Program $7,100.00 —
*Catholic Rate- Full Time ONLY
Little Crusaders, PreK Jr. & Pre-Kindergarten $6,600.00
*Must receive signed Parish Verification form and supporting payment from Parish.
*Half-Time program tuition is available for Little Crusader and PreK Jr. students ONLY. Options for either five days a week from 8:10 am – class lunch time or three full days per week.
Pre-Kindergarten Tuition Includes:
- Academic programming, Monday-Friday, 8:10 am – 2:45 pm
- Healthy snacks during morning snack time
- Hot lunch with milk (students may also bring lunch if desired)
- After school child care, Monday-Friday, 2:45 pm – 4:00 pm (additional fee assessed for 4:00 – 5:00 pm)
- Application Fee: $50 per child
- Enrollment Packet Fee: $150.00 per child
- Pre-K Supply Fee: $300.00 per child
- Health & Safety Fee: $100.00 per child
A Summer Session is offered for incoming and outgoing Pre-Kindergarten students each year. Click here for more details.
Tuition assistance is available for families enrolled in our school, regardless of religious affiliation. To be considered, complete the online application at www.online.factsmgt.com/aid, click on “Grant & Aid Assesment” prior to April 30, 2020. There is a cost of $17.50 for submitting a TAP application.
Tuition Payment Schedules
All families are enrolled in the FACTS Tuition Management program as per Diocesan Policy. Saint Joseph School offers three ways to make tuition payments. Families may sign up for online and/or automatic payments on FACTS through Family Portal.
- Single payment due by June 15 (receives a 5% discount). *
- Two payments due August 3 and January 4. There is a $10.00 annual fee assessed by FACTS.*
- 12 Monthly payments withdrawn between the 5thand the 25th of the month beginning in July. There is a $40.00 annual fee assessed by FACTS.*
- 10 Monthly payments withdrawn between the 5th and the 25th of the month beginning in August. There is a $40.00 annual fee assessed by FACTS.
Enrollment Schedule and Application
Enrollment for new families begins Monday, March 2, 2020. Class sizes are limited and space is reserved with a completed admissions application and $50 application fee.
Private tours may be scheduled by emailing Kaitlyn Henry at email@example.com or calling (304) 267-6447, ext. 7.