Kindergarten through Eighth Grade Tuition Rates, 2020-2021
2020-2021 Tuition $6,100.00
Catholic 2020-2021 Tuition* $5,600.00
*Must Receive Parish Verification Form and Supporting Payment from Parish.
- Online Enrollment Fee: $150.00 per child
- Placement Testing Fee: $100 per child
- Resource Fee: $300 per child
- Health & Safety Fee: $100 per child
Additional fees which may be incurred:
- Before care and/or after care use
- Hot lunch or salad
- Co-curricular activities and courses as offered
- Hours for Ours – families are asked to complete 30 Hours of service to the school each school year, uncompleted hours are billed at the end of the year for a maximum annual fee of $750.00.
Tuition assistance is available for families enrolled in our school, regardless of religious affiliation. To be considered, complete the online application at www.online.factsmgt.com/aid prior to April 30, 2020. There is a cost of $17.50 for submitting a TAP application.
Tuition Payment Schedules
All families are enrolled in the FACTS Tuition Management program as per Diocesan Policy. Saint Joseph School offers three ways to make tuition payments. Families may sign up for online and/or automatic payments on FACTS through Family Portal.
- Single payment due by June 15 (receives a 5% discount).
- Two payments due August 3 and January 4. There is a $10.00 annual fee assessed by FACTS.
- 12 Monthly payments withdrawn between the 5thand the 25th of the month beginning in July. There is a $40.00 annual fee assessed by FACTS.
- 10 Monthly payments withdrawn between the 5th and the 25th of the month beginning in August. There is a $40.00 annual fee assessed by FACTS.
Enrollment Schedule and Application
Enrollment for new families begins on Monday, March 2, 2020. Class sizes are limited and enrollment is confirmed with the returning of an application and the registration fee. Placement testing will begin in May and will continue throughout the summer. Enrollment is not finalized until the completion of a placement test and the $50 online application fee is submitted.
To schedule a private tour, contact Kaitlyn Henry at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (304) 267-6447 ext. 7.