Kindergarten through Eighth Grade Tuition Rates, 2018-2019
|1 Child||2 Children||3 Children|
(out of parish)
|St. Joseph Families||$5,700||$10,260||$14,250|
*Families with four or more children may receive a discount for each additional student.
- New Student Registration Fee: $225.00 per child (includes Placement Testing Fee)
- Resource Fees (books, technology, etc.)
- Kindergarten – 5th Grade: $300.00 per child
- 6th – 8th Grade: $350.00 per child
- Health & Safety Fee (for the nurse and security system): $100 per family
- Diocesan Insurance Fee: $30.00 per child
Additional fees which may be incurred:
- Before care and/or after care use (monthly billing options available)
- Hot lunch or salad
- Co-curricular activities and courses as offered
- Hours for Ours – families are asked to complete 30 Hours of service to the school each school year, uncompleted hours are billed at the end of the year for a maximum annual fee of $550.00.
Tuition assistance is available for families enrolled in our school, regardless of religious affiliation. To be considered, complete the online application at https://online.factsmgt.com/signin/3FRSR prior to April 1, 2018. There is a cost of $12.50 for submitting a TAP application.
Tuition Payment Schedules
Saint Joseph School offers three ways to make tuition payments. Families who receive financial aide make tuition payments through a FACTS Tuition Payment Plan. All families are enrolled in the FACTS Tuition Management program as per Diocesan Policy. Families may sign up for online and/or automatic payments at https://online.factsmgt.com/signin/3FRSR.
- Single payment made directly to the school prior to July 1 (receives a 5% discount).
- Two payments, made August 1 and January 2. There is a $10.00 annual fee assessed by FACTS.
- Ten monthly payments made through FACTS Tuition Payment Plan. Payment may be withdrawn between the 5th and 25th of the month. There is a $38.00 annual fee assessed by FACTS.
Enrollment Schedule and Application
Enrollment for new families begins on Monday, March 5, 2018. Class sizes are limited and enrollment is confirmed with the returning of an application and the registration fee. Placement testing will begin in May and will continue throughout the summer. Enrollment is not finalized until the completion of a placement test and the returning of all required paperwork.
To schedule a private tour, contact Katie Richards at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (304) 267-6447 ext. 7.
Click here to download an Application Packet for the 2018-2019 School Year.